Pregnancy and childbirth can be a worrying and stressful time but it’s important that you look after yourself, as well as the baby. Bach flower remedies can be a great therapy to help you get the most from your pregnancy. They can help balance emotions, helping you to enjoy pregnancy and motherhood.
These are some of my favourites:
- White Chestnut – this can help with constant over worrying thoughts, helping to clear your mind.
- Olive – the remedy for tiredness, great in pregnancy, during labour or even after the baby has been born when you are feeling exhausted from late night feeds.
- Mimulus – great for fears, this can be good during labour if you feel scared or apprehensive about the labour, birth or a c-section.
- Walnut – this is a superb remedy that helps protect you through time of change.
- Crab Apple – this can help with the physical change in pregnancy if you are feeling negative about the way you look.
- Red Chestnut – a perfect remedy when worrying about the welfare of others, in this case your baby. Especially good if you are a worrier and constantly wondering if everything is ok.
- Larch – great for confidence. Many new Mum’s doubt themselves, wondering if they will be good enough. Larch is a great confidence booster.
- Rescue Remedy – a good all round remedy to have through pregnancy and labour. Use every time you feel anxious.
All available from www.nelsonsnaturalworld.com